Follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Mandrill account.
- Click on the “Settings” option from the main menu.
- In the “Settings” menu, click on the “Users” option.
- Click on the “Add a User” button.
- Enter the email address of the new user in the “Email” field.
- Select the “Viewer” role from the “Role” dropdown menu.
- Choose the permissions you want to grant to the new user under “Permissions.”
- Click the “Add User” button to save your changes.
Once you have completed these steps, the new user will receive an email inviting them to create an account and log in to Mandrill. They will then be able to access the account with view-only permissions according to the permissions you granted in step 7.